If you use a lot of apps in therapy, you’ve GOT to check out Yapp Guru if you haven’t already.
I use my iPad regularly in therapy, so I’m always on the lookout for quality and engaging apps to use for my students. Back in November at ASHA Convention, I was able to connect with so many amazing people and companies. After meeting with the folks over at Yapp, I was so excited to come on board as an expert reviewer. 🙂
A little about the site:
- It was created to provide a credible and easy-to-use resource for people using apps in therapy and education.
- Reviews are completed by “experts” who have tried out the app and can give you meaningful pros and cons about them.
- Yapp Guru has a large database of speech therapy apps that have been reviewed and voted on.
- YOU can even vote for your favorite apps by clicking on the “vote” button under each app.
- It’s super easy to use and navigate the site. You can search by an app name, keyword, or browse by therapy category.