I hope you’ve all enjoyed these preschool posts! Hopefully, you were able to take something with you into your speech rooms. Today, I have something for you that you can definitely use with your preschool groups! This new download is ready to roll!
Check out Blooming Preschool Language! Oh, and the graphics are so fun. I love how cute these little mice are! This pack is the perfect companion to my Penguin Preschool Language pack. It targets most of the same skills in a similar format, but the theme is more spring than winter. 🙂
- Prepositions – For this set, students choose a mouse card and place it in the appropriate location in relation to the tree stump. To practice “between,” you could either print 2 stumps and place the mouse between the stumps OR just place the mouse between the stump and another mouse card. It comes with 12 preposition cards.
- Categories – Sort the flower cards onto the different category mats. There are 6 mats and 36 flower cards.
- Functions – Aren’t these cute?! Help the mouse find his acorn. Students can match the hunting mouse to the appropriate acorn. The mice cards have function questions on them, and the acorn cards have the object functions. Visuals are included for all of these! It comes with 18 function question cards and 18 object function acorn cards.
- Basic Concepts/Opposites – Students draw a card and identify the concept pictured on the cards. You can also practice opposites with these as well. There are 18 concept cards. Note: Target cards are similar to the Penguin Preschool pack basic concept cards.
- Angry Fox Uh-Oh Cards – These distractor cards can be used with any of the above games. I only use these if my kiddos are able to understand them.
- WH Question Cards – I’ve also included 18 wh-question cards. You can cut these out or use a 3″ circle punch. Student simply draw a card and answer the question. I like to make it fun by either letting them fish for the cards, hiding the cards in a bucket of beans or rice, or spreading them out around the room to let them “hunt” for them.
- There are also a set of blank cards and a basic concepts “key” included.