Here is a new packet to accompany the book The Umbrella by Jan Brett. It’s very fitting right now, considering it’s been pouring down rain here in south Louisiana for over a week now! Ugh! I’m pretty sure I’ve forgotten what the sun looks like. Lol.
I’m so excited to show you this packet! Check it out! This one is a 60-page packet that covers speech and language skills for school-aged kids as well as preschoolers. The combo pack contains all of the slides mentioned.
- Story props – Use as visuals as you read the story or for story retell.
- Game board – Use with any of the enclosed cards. 🙂
- Comprehension question cards
- Story element cards
- Making prediction cards
- Context clues for Spanish words
- Synonym matching cards
- Regular and irregular past tense cards
- Main idea and details
- Compare and contrast
- Articulation worksheet
- Articulation target cards for /r/ and /s/