Did you hear? It’s party time over at TeachersPayTeachers this Wednesday! They’re throwing another site wide sale to celebrate the heroes that all educators are. Save up to 28% off your purchase using the code HEROES at checkout!
Today I’m linking up with SRN to tell you a few things that are in my cart as well as some recommendations I have from my own store! Click on the image below to check out what everyone is stocking up on. 🙂
I’ve got a couple of new goodies that I think you might want to check out for 28% off!
1. Interactive Fluency Binder! This huge packet is everything you need to get your fluency therapy up and running.
2. Story in a Can: A DIY for Narratives – My kids have been having a blast with this creating their own fun stories and working on language at the same time.
3. Jump Frog Jump Book Companion for your littles – This pack is jammed with speech and language activities for your preschool and kinders.
Now, take a peak at what’s in my cart for the sale!
1. Articulation Strips for /r/ by Sublime Speech – I have SO many kids working on /r/ this year. Can’t wait to give these a try.
2. Old Lady Story Sequencing Necklaces by [simply speech]. – We love the old lady in my speech room. These will be a great addition to my books and companion packs!
3. March Book Club by WhitneySLP – I’ve been really wanting to try Whitney’s book clubs, since grabbing a couple other of her book companions. They go great with Story Grammar Marker, so I’m excited to try it.
4. Interactive Grammar Organizers by Gay Miller – I came across this the other day and it seems amazing and a great price!
5. Listening Skills Resource Pack by Jenn Alcorn – I mean what language disordered kid doesn’t need help with listening? In bag.
A few others that I already own but would highly recommend include:
Leveled Grammar Intervention by Nicole Allison
Spring Print N Go by The Dabbling Speechie
No Prep Articulation by The Speech Bubble SLP