Alright, so it may be a little early for Valentine activities. This clipart was just so cute, that I couldn’t pass it up. Check it!
This pack targets asking WH questions, answering WH questions, following directions (1-3 step), synonyms, and antonyms. I’m excited to use this during Valentine’s week. Aren’t the graphics fun?
There are 2 ways the kids can play! They can either use the included game board, or they can just use the cards and sort them onto the mats.
- Asking WH questions – There’s a prompt for the type of wh-question and response on each card.
- Answering WH questions – There’s a question prompt for who, what, when, where, and why questions. It features cute little boy and girl robots. Love em!
- Following directions – The bird cards include 1-step, 2-step, and 3-step directions.
- Synonyms – These can be used as a matching game or just identifying the synonyms using the game board.
- Antonyms – These can also be used as a matching game or identifying the antonyms when using the game board.
I’ll send a free copy to the first 2 blog followers that comment with their email! To follow this blog, just press the “join this site” button on the right. 🙂