Ok I’ve been dying to try this ever since I saw these cute little blocks posted on pinterest. Right when I saw them, I thought they’d be SO perfect to put together silly sentences. At first, I looked at some clipart to try and make my own people, but nothing I could find was as cute. Plus, I’m all about supporting a fellow small business, so I purchased the pictures straight from caravanshoppe.
Check out how cute they are!!
Here is a mini tutorial on how to make your very own silly sentences using these Olliblocks pictures!
*Note: They do have directions in the packet your purchase and on the Olliblocks page also ~ see it here.
You will need:
- Blocks – either 1.5″ or 2″ (I used 1.5″ and got them at hobby lobby)
- Sticker/adhesive paper
- Scissors and a sponge brush
- Modge podge
- Olliblocks pictures from caravanshoppe!
- Clear printable decal paper (I got it at office depot)
2. Cut out all the people and animals. There are three parts to each person. Then stick them on all the sides of the blocks. It doesn’t matter if they’re all facing the same direction or not. They can flip and turn however you choose. 🙂
4. Peel the sentences off the decal and stick on the blocks. The three parts of the sentence should go on the three different parts of the people.